Thread: Will a upgrade from Mac OS X Lion server to OS X Mountain Lion server be free?

Will a upgrade from Mac OS X Lion server to OS X Mountain Lion server be free?

If I happened to get a Server app for Lion from the App Store then would I be able to pay it again if I have to get the OS X Mountain Lion server. Will the up gradation be free of cost or will I have to pay for it?

I am very curious to know about this and hence do let me know something about it as soon as possible.

Re: Will a upgrade from Mac OS X Lion server to OS X Mountain Lion server be free?

Dude it is too early to talk about it over here. let the mountain lion come up for the general public and then only we can conclude anything about it. So that’s all I have to say here.

Re: Will a upgrade from Mac OS X Lion server to OS X Mountain Lion server be free?

Well apple will not allow any of the upgrades to happen in free of cost. So don’t expect a free upgrade at all. They will definitely charge you for the small upgrade that’s it, so hope you did got what I am saying here. do wait till the mountain lion is officially released.

Hey why don’t you have a chat with the apple people regarding the same matter. I am sure that they will be having some knowledge about it they will surely respond to you that’s what I know. So do talk to them about this and in case if you get some new information then make sure you share it with us it will be informative for us as well as for the others.