Thread: Airplay support in ‘OS X Mountain Lion’

Airplay support in ‘OS X Mountain Lion’

Having read this interesting article about the Apple OS X Mountain Lion Developer Preview i found out that there is a airplay support in the mountain lion. that sounds really interesting to me. I liked it and hence I want to know what do you all think about it.

With this feature I would be easily able to mirror all the contents in my system to a hdtv. Really happy to hear about this. Just want to know what do you all think about it? Please share your views.

Re: Airplay support in ‘OS X Mountain Lion’

Yes you are absolutely right apple is bringing on many features from the iOS mobile operating system back to the Mac. Airplay mirroring will allow you to display whatever it is there in your mac system to a high definition tv with the help of a Apple TV. Any contents can be displayed in the TV and that too without the cable support. The same feature is supported in the iPad and now it comes to our mac machines. Good innovation by apple.

Re: Airplay support in ‘OS X Mountain Lion’

Is this feature prevalent in the developers preview of the mountain lion that has been just released? What do you all think about it?

smile Re: Airplay support in ‘OS X Mountain Lion’

Yes its there in it and if you want a copy of the developers preview then you better check out the Mac AppStore. You will get the developers preview out there. So do that. I hope that helps.