Thread: New Linux Zorin is faster than Windows

New Linux Zorin is faster than Windows

Hello friends, I like the Linux operating system and I got the news that the New Linux Zorin is already in market and that is 4 times faster as compared to the Windows. I want to have more information about this and so I am posting here. I will be thankful if you can provide me some more information about the New Linux Zorin.

Re: New Linux Zorin is faster than Windows

Zorin OS is Powerful Linux Distribution for those converting from Windows. Unity with Ubuntu and Gnome 3 is used to transfer passengers to Windows even more changes than in previous versions. If you still want to switch to Linux you should take a look at Zorin: The operating system is tailored to the needs of users without Linux experience.

Zorin OS is currently available in version 5 and is available in numerous variants. In addition to this there are the standard version known as the Zorin OS Core, a special Lite edition for PCs with weak hardware components. This is for the people who still find it difficult to move around the Ubuntu desktop. The installation process is same as the previous Ubuntu version and anyone can do that easily.

Here is its first impressions after trying a little, are:
    • Very intuitive interface for people who take their first contact with another Windows operating system.
    • The system works very well and fast, they installed Chrome as default browser.
    • The system is highly configurable and customizable, very simply, failing to try many of them when the operation is correct.

Here are the steps to get it installed so that you will not face any problem while installation.
    1. The first thing that appears when you boot the image is a grub, the bootloader, here we can test it without installing or install directly.
    2. Select the installation language.
    3. Select the type of partitioning in this case I use the entire disk.
    4. We continue with the installation by entering the local configuration and user data.
    5. Reboot and we started our system, we have installed grub so when we are asked to choose boot start.
    6. We get the login screen, we put the user.
    7. The desktop loads us with the appearance of windows 7, you see the bar down, the icon of my pc is very intuitive.
    8. Pressing the start button button and you are good to go.

This settled OS is ideal for use by Windows users than Ubuntu. In addition, Zorin OS offers the Wine application, to run many Windows programs on Linux distribution.
    Features:
    • It is safe with little chance of being subjected to virus attacks.
    • Very stable and robust operating system.
    • Completely configurable.
    • Faster than other operating systems.

Zorin OS includes some useful applications in your installation, such as word processor OpenOffice, Firefox browser or the 'image editor GIMP. If you're thinking of changing the operating system, try Zorin OS is free and easy to use.