Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Create a bootable dvd of Mac os X lion on Windows 7

Operating Systems

Old 21-02-2012

Create a bootable dvd of Mac os X lion on Windows 7

OS X usually comes with mac systems or we have to buy a retail dvd through Mac Store. I am looking for some solution through which I can simply create one on Windows 7. I am unable to find any iso on the web. I am planing to install the same on my system. But somehow I do not think this would be easy. Does anyone has tried this. Is it possible to install Mac on my regular windows 7 system. If yes then what are the possible solutions available.

Old 21-02-2012

I do not think you can do that on windows. Mac OS is entirely different compared to windows platform. It will be complicated to make a proper iso for the same. You can find some modified version of Mac os on torrent. But I am not really sure whether it works or not. The best thing you can do is buy a intel version of mac os from Apple. They will send you a dvd which you can install on your system and test out. I had seen people dual booting their system. They are using Mac with Windows.
Old 21-02-2012

It is a complicated procedure. I had tried that. But it did not worked properly. You have to simply overwrite your existing bios to make it work. Mac does not work on all systems. You have to understand the requirement first and then only you can go ahead with the installation procedure. So just go on web and checkout some guides. They show the requirement to install mac on windows. If your system is capable of full-filling all the requirements then only you can go ahead with the installation procedure.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,