Thread: Where to download OS X Mountain Lion?

Where to download OS X Mountain Lion?

Where would I be able to download this new OS from apple OS X Mountain Lion? I recently heard some news about this os coming up and I am just excited to see what new features are there in this new OS.

So I juts want to get started with this new os on my macbook pro. So where will I get it for the downloads? That’s what I need to know? Do you all have any replies for the same can you all tell me.

Re: Where to download OS X Mountain Lion?

Dude the OS X Mountain Lion is not out and how can you download it. no it is not made available for the public. So wait for a couple of months till the update is officially available in the mac app store. You can get it from there.

Yes he is absolutely correct for what he has said here, so what I want to say is that only the developers preview is available now and if you want then you can download it from the apple’s official website that’s all you have to do.

Hi check this link this is the official link from where you will get some imputes about the developers preview. That’s what you need to do. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. Actually that is a developers site from where you can get information about everything related to the mountain lion.