Thread: No Bluetooth after installing OS X Mountain Lion in iMac

question No Bluetooth after installing OS X Mountain Lion in iMac

I installed the developer preview in one of the partitions of the iMac. Now I am stuck in the middle of the installation because the set up mode - doesn't recognize wireless keyboard or mouse. I found out this problem and wanted to report it you all. Hope you all will get to know about this. Now I need some help from you as well as in how to proceed ahead with the solution, that’s what I am not understanding at all. Tried to boot in safe mode but did not help. You only suggest some solutions.

Re: No Bluetooth after installing OS X Mountain Lion in iMac

Well I am very sorry but the OS X Mountain Lion is not officially out to the public and hence I cant suggest you any solution on this issue as of now. Try contacting the apple support for the solution they will surely help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Desi.B@yZ View Post
    I installed the developer preview in one of the partitions of the iMac. Now I am stuck in the middle of the installation because the set up mode - doesn't recognize wireless keyboard or mouse. I found out this problem and wanted to report it you all. Hope you all will get to know about this. Now I need some help from you as well as in how to proceed ahead with the solution, that’s what I am not understanding at all. Tried to boot in safe mode but did not help. You only suggest some solutions.
    Try working with the usb keyboard and usb mouse that’s the only solution and then continue with the installation of the os x mountain lion. that’s what you need to do. other than that I don’t think so there is any other solution for the problem.

Post this problem in any of the apples developer program may be they would find some solution for you here is the link which you should check out. You will find some useful inputs out there. Hope that’s helpful.