Thread: Is it possible to upgrade from Mac OS X(10.6.8) to OS X Mountain Lion?

Is it possible to upgrade from Mac OS X(10.6.8) to OS X Mountain Lion?

I have a macbook pro with Mac OS X(10.6.8) running in it, now I want to install OS X Mountain Lion in it will I be able to do that or not? I am very much curious to install mountain lion in my macbook pro so do tell me will I be able to do that or not? Do tell me if I would be able to do that or not, I am waiting for some response.

Happy Re: Is it possible to upgrade from Mac OS X(10.6.8) to OS X Mountain Lion?

Quote Originally Posted by bIbEkS View Post
    I have a macbook pro with Mac OS X(10.6.8) running in it, now I want to install OS X Mountain Lion in it will I be able to do that or not? I am very much curious to install mountain lion in my macbook pro so do tell me will I be able to do that or not? Do tell me if I would be able to do that or not, I am waiting for some response.
    How will you be able to install it when it is not officially out for the public, if you want a update then you can better update it to mac os x lion. That’s what you can do. Otherwise for mountain lion you will have to still wait for a couple of months to get it that’s all I can say here.

Re: Is it possible to upgrade from Mac OS X(10.6.8) to OS X Mountain Lion?

If you are talking about the Lion then go to the Mac App Store. After that find Lion, buy it for $29.99 and then install it accordingly. That’s what you need to do. As far as the OS X Mountain Lion is concerned you will not be able to get it now.

Re: Is it possible to upgrade from Mac OS X(10.6.8) to OS X Mountain Lion?

Hi, if you want then you can visit this following link and you can get the developers preview from there that’s all what you have to do. I hope you got the necessary information that’s it from my side for you all.