Thread: Need to upgrade to OS X Mountain Lion

Need to upgrade to OS X Mountain Lion

Just heard about this new OS which would be releasing in the coming 2-3 months. I happened to buy a macbook pro recently with mac os x lion in it and now I heard about this new OS. So I just want to know will I be able to get the OS X Mountain Lion as an update or will I have to buy a separate cd for that? Now I am a new apple customer who has recently switched to the new mac os x lion. will I be getting this OS X Mountain Lion as a free update or will I have to pay for it?

Re: Need to upgrade to OS X Mountain Lion

Dude you are not going to buy anything you will have to do a simple paid update and that’s it. Well frankly speaking I don’t have much information about the price of the update, if I get some information about the price then I will surely update it over here.

smile Re: Need to upgrade to OS X Mountain Lion

Yes the os upgrade will cost you anywhere around £20.99/$29 and nothing much. As the above user said you don’t have to get an CD or something like that but a simple update will do it for you. That’s it! I am sure all your questions are answered out.

Re: Need to upgrade to OS X Mountain Lion

Quote Originally Posted by Agavoli View Post
    Dude you are not going to buy anything you will have to do a simple paid update and that’s it. Well frankly speaking I don’t have much information about the price of the update, if I get some information about the price then I will surely update it over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitel View Post
    Yes the os upgrade will cost you anywhere around £20.99/$29 and nothing much. As the above user said you don’t have to get an CD or something like that but a simple update will do it for you. That’s it! I am sure all your questions are answered out.
    Ok that’s great; since this os is new I would be happy if you can share some of the features with me as well. I haven’t heard about what’s new in this and all. I just heard that it is going to be released in a couple of months, that’s why a small description on the features of this os would have been much better for me. That’s all I can say.

Happy Re: Need to upgrade to OS X Mountain Lion

Quote Originally Posted by BahaDurr View Post
    Ok that’s great; since this os is new I would be happy if you can share some of the features with me as well. I haven’t heard about what’s new in this and all. I just heard that it is going to be released in a couple of months, that’s why a small description on the features of this os would have been much better for me. That’s all I can say.
    Ok no need to worry about it. I have a reliable link Apple OS X Mountain Lion Developer Preview for you which you should check out and you will get all the required information about the product from there only, that’s what you need to check out. I hopei have given all the required answer.