Thread: Notification not working well in OS X Mountain Lion(Developers Preview)

Notification not working well in OS X Mountain Lion(Developers Preview)

One of my friend happens to use this developers preview of OS X Mountain Lion and he says that there is some problem with the notifications, he is not receiving any of them at all. Don’t know what’s the problem. So is there anyone who has been using the developers preview of the Mountain Lion or is a developer may please answer this out. My friend is in a sort of confusion better it would be if you can give me some replies. I am waiting for your response.

unsure Re: Notification not working well in OS X Mountain Lion(Developers Preview)

Since the Mountain Lion is not officially out and hence it is would be very difficult to say anything about it over here right now. Developers preview means the one that is developed exclusively for the developers and not for the general public. I suppose you did got what I am trying to say here.

Re: Notification not working well in OS X Mountain Lion(Developers Preview)

It would be much better if you can forward this issue to the apple support and might be they would be able to help you on the issue like these. That would be a better option for you, that’s what I want to say here.

Also do look at what the above person has said. I think he has a valid sentence to say here.

Post Re: Notification not working well in OS X Mountain Lion(Developers Preview)

Yes there would be a separate developers forums for this kind of question. It would be better if you can go there and place out the question, may be there your friend would be able to share some of his creative inputs.

I am sorry I cant help you much on this because the mountain lion is not officially out for the public, till then nothing can be said.