Thread: Will iWeb work with OS X Mountain Lion?

Will iWeb work with OS X Mountain Lion?

I just read about this new OS, from apple and it is called as Mountain Lion. well I have a question in my mind and that is will iWeb work with the mountain Lion or not? Possible or impossible which one is your answer? Please reply if you all have any information about the question that I have asked here.

Re: Will iWeb work with OS X Mountain Lion?

Quote Originally Posted by Rishon View Post
    I just read about this new OS, from apple and it is called as Mountain Lion. well I have a question in my mind and that is will iWeb work with the mountain Lion or not? Possible or impossible which one is your answer? Please reply if you all have any information about the question that I have asked here.
    Frankly speaking I checked out all the features of OS X Mountain Lion here and i did not find the presence of iWeb out there so that’s why I think it would not be there that’s what I feel. Anyways I would advise you to again have a re check about the same.

As far as I know iLife 11 is compatible with the Mountain Lion, so after seeing that I think iWeb should work out with the Mountain Lion and I strongly feel that it should be there. Since iWeb is already dying and it could have been better if this mountain lion had in it.

I happened to check out the developers preview which has been installed by one of my friend and I have found out that iWeb is actually there in it and supported. So that’s why yes is the response from my side.

I hope all your questions have been answered and if there is anything else that you want to ask then do feel free to ask here. I will help you.