Thread: Is it possible to downgrade from OS X Mountain Lion to Mac OS X Lion?

Is it possible to downgrade from OS X Mountain Lion to Mac OS X Lion?

The title says it all, will I be able to downgrade to the Mac OS X Lion in case if I don’t like the Mountain Lion, I don’t know if this question has been asked before or not in this forum but still I want to hear it from you all. So what do you all think about it?

Any answers?

smile Re: Is it possible to downgrade from OS X Mountain Lion to Mac OS X Lion?

Quote Originally Posted by EdEddNEddy View Post
    The title says it all, will I be able to downgrade to the Mac OS X Lion in case if I don’t like the Mountain Lion, I don’t know if this question has been asked before or not in this forum but still I want to hear it from you all. So what do you all think about it?

Any answers?
    See mountain lion is not yet available for the general public then how come you are asking question about the un installation or downgrading stuff? Let it be available and then you come up with such kind of questions over here.

Re: Is it possible to downgrade from OS X Mountain Lion to Mac OS X Lion?

See dude it is always possible to revert back to the a prior version of OS X that was installed on your mac, now the available version of mountain lion is the developers preview. I am just curious to know what things did you not like in that?

However now if you want then you can very well downgrade to mac ox x lion if you are having the developer preview of mountain lion in your system.

See the OS X Mountain Lion is not released yet and also we can’t speak much about the particular os as of now, since the OS is not officially out. If you want you can make use of the clone or if you want then you can better, install on a separate partition for testing. That’s what you can do.

See the standard method is to erase the hard drive and install the previous version of the operating system. That’s what it is and there is no other method by which you can downgrade it. If you want more help then you can visit the apple’s official site and take some help from there. That’s what you can do.