Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-02-2012

Which Mac machines will support ?OS X Mountain Lion??

I want to know which of the mac machines will be supporting the new OS X Mountain Lion?? that?s what I want to know. If I happened to get the OS X Mountain Lion? running in my old mac machine then will it run in it. I am sure that all the new mac machines will be supporting this new OS but what about the old machines, will it support it?
Old 20-02-2012

Re: Which Mac machines will support ?OS X Mountain Lion??

The Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook and that too from late 2007 ? late 2008 with the following model numbers MB061*/B, MB062*/B, MB063*/B, MB402*/A MB403*/A MB404*/A, MB402*/B will not be supporting OS X Mountain Lion. apart from the macbook, Mac mini with the following Model Numbers: MB138*/A, MB139*/A will not support OS X Mountain Lion. Early 2008 MacBook Air models will also not be supporting ?OS X Mountain Lion?.

I hope you got the information of the models which are not being supported apart from these all models will be supporting the OS X Mountain Lion.
Old 20-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python$ View Post
I want to know which of the mac machines will be supporting the new OS X Mountain Lion?? that?s what I want to know. If I happened to get the OS X Mountain Lion? running in my old mac machine then will it run in it. I am sure that all the new mac machines will be supporting this new OS but what about the old machines, will it support it?
Hi have a look at the following link wherein you will get all the information about the supported models and un supported one as well.
Old 20-02-2012

The 13 inch, 15 inch and 17 inch macbook pro after the year 2009, macbook air - all the late 2008 models, all iMac models of year 2007 and after, all Mac mini models of year 2009 and after will be supporting this new operating system. I hope the unsupported ones are all given above. I have mentioned all the necessary stuff. If there is anything else that you want to know then do feel free to ask here I will try and answer it out for you.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,