Thread: Will I get OS X Mountain Lion as a update if i upgrade to Mac OS X lion now?

Will I get OS X Mountain Lion as a update if i upgrade to Mac OS X lion now?

I hope you all have read the title properly, now if I upgrade to lion now will I be getting OS X Mountain Lion as an free update? That’s what I want to know I know it can be a silly question but I am very curious to know about this, so how much time will you take to answer this. Please tell me.

Re: Will I get OS X Mountain Lion as a update if i upgrade to Mac OS X lion now?

No it is very difficult to comment anything on this, mostly the update will not be available for free. Looking at all the previous major OS X upgrade all I can say that it is not free at all.

Re: Will I get OS X Mountain Lion as a update if i upgrade to Mac OS X lion now?

I am just hoping that apple will give a free copy of Mountain Lion to all those who have got macbook, macbook pros, macbook air, and people who just bought single OS copies of Lion OS. So this is what they should do at least for the new apple users.

No I don’t think so apple will be sticking with that they will charge the new customers as well for their new OS. I am sure they will be charging the same price as applied for the Lion i.e, £20.99. as far as I know £20.99 is not a big amount and can be well afforded by many of us.

So this is what I had to say here.

What I feel is that mountain lion is just a fix of all the bugs that were there in the Lion. you know what apple is not doing justice with the new apple customers if they are charging them. Since how can it be fair if a loyal customer who just gets a 2000 dollar computer w/ Lion and an extended 3 year warranty while he is unaware that mountain lion will be releasing a couple of months after. Now LIOn turns out to be a Os full of bugs then it is the moral responsibility of the Apple people to fix it with the update of OS X Mountain Lion. that’s what their duty is but sad to see that they are not doing it.