Thread: Apple will bring iPhone and iPad features in OS X Mountain Lion

idea Apple will bring iPhone and iPad features in OS X Mountain Lion

I just happened to read an interesting article regarding this new in one of the popular websites wherein the people out there had written that apple will be bring a lot of features from the iOS 5 to this new OS X Mountain Lion. Some of the new features that will be getting added on are iMessage, Game Center, Reminders, Notes, AirPlay, Notification Center and many more. So what do you all guys think about this? Please share your views about this post,

ThumbsUp Re: Apple will bring iPhone and iPad features in OS X Mountain Lion

Notification center and airplay are some of the features I would be excited to see In the new OS X Mountain Lion. I would be glad to see as if how will they be incorporating such features in them. Well all questions will be answered once OS X Mountain Lion is finally out.

Re: Apple will bring iPhone and iPad features in OS X Mountain Lion

Really good concept adopted by the apple people here and I must congratulate them for the feat if they achieve this. Like they have actually begun from where they have left for the mac os x lion. They are trying to add up each and device in their ecosystem and sync all of them with the help of iCloud, be it a iPad, iPhone or their own desktops. I found this feature to be a interesting one, it really explores the apple’s world.

I am looking forward for the OS X Mountain Lion release since I already have a iPhone and on the introduction of this new os it will be a interesting thing to see how well do they gel with each other. I am very excited about it.

I got the beta version of messages installed in my system and I must tell you it is much better than the iChat which is already there. I am sure Messages will be replacing iChat, in the process and I am happy about it and why not. Messages does everything iChat does, and so much more.

Hi, if you want you can refer this Apple OS X Mountain Lion Developer Preview where in you will get more information about the features which will be there In the OS X Mountain Lion. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

So if Messages is replacing iChat, does that mean we would end up loosing up built-in support for AIM and Jabber? Well AIM and Jabber are one of my favorite applications from the mac os and I don’t want to loose it. Please clear out the confusion.