Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-02-2012

Is it possible to resume an errored lion download

I was recently trying to upgrade 3.7 and was downloading the update for the same as well but then an error occurred as the bandwidth at my place is not good and it happens frequently during download, so I just wanted to know that how can I resume the old download, is there a way to do so??
Old 20-02-2012

Re: Is it possible to resume an errored lion download

Quote:
I was recently trying to upgrade 3.7 and was downloading the update for the same as well but then an error occurred as the bandwidth at my place is not good and it happens frequently during download, so I just wanted to know that how can I resume the old download, is there a way to do so??
In that case you can just refer to the below article, just check out the same and see if it is helping:
Old 20-02-2012

Re: Is it possible to resume an errored lion download

I have tried to do the same but then when I am following the procedure in the above article then it is not actually resuming the download but then it is starting the whole download again , is there any other solution that I can try out, any further help for the same will be appreciated.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,