Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Messages from Mountain lion has replaced ichat

Operating Systems

Old 20-02-2012

Messages from Mountain lion has replaced ichat

Hey guys I have downloaded some messages from the Mountain lion and the problem that I am facing is that they have replaced the ichat and I am not getting a way to bring them back, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me in getting the ichat back, any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Old 20-02-2012

Re: Messages from Mountain lion has replaced ichat

Quote:
Hey guys I have downloaded some messages from the Mountain lion and the problem that I am facing is that they have replaced the ichat and I am not getting a way to bring them back, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me in getting the ichat back, any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.
I think that I can help you out here, you will just have to uninstall the Messages and in order to do the same go to the Messages tab which will be on the top of the screen and then click on uninstall. After that you will get the ichat back. Hope that helps.

Apple OS X Mountain Lion Developer Preview

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,