Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Getting Runtime Error 8002 invalid port

Operating Systems

Old 07-02-2012

Getting Runtime Error 8002 invalid port

I am using the Toshiba Satelittle Laptop and facing one problem with that. Actually whenever I try to open the programs in the laptop then it shows me the Runtime Error 8002 invalid port. This is the first time that I am getting this message and so I wish to get this resolved as early as possible. If someone of you can tell me some cure from this issue then I will be really glad to you.

Old 07-02-2012

Re: Getting Runtime Error 8002 invalid port

Is this happened only when you try to open any of the programs in it or only when you try to open some specific program? If the problem is with some specific program then this is not the problem with the hardware or with the operating system. So you must check that if the software that is creating problem is compatible or not.
Old 07-02-2012

It is possible that there are some of the other programs running in the background of the computer and for that reason you are facing this issue. So just check that what ae the programs running in the background. If you found that there is any program running without any reason then you can simply end that process and see if you are getting the same message again or not . This is one of the most basic reasons for such issues and it becomes the cure for such issues and so I hope that it will also do the same for you.
Old 07-02-2012

What you can do is, just perform the clean boot on your computer and after that see if it can resolve the problem for you. For more information on clean boot, You must visit this link.
Old 07-02-2012

It is essential to scan the registry of Windows to determine the penalty and repair of a runtime error 8002, and a variety of other errors. Advanced computer skills is needed to test on their own, so I will not recommend to try this option. In my experience, the best method to address this is to install and use a specialized tool for registry repair. This software is called a "registry fixer" and has a purpose, to examine thoroughly and then automatically repair corrupted registry systems.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,