Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows 7 not compatible with Steam after upgrade

Operating Systems

Old 07-02-2012

Windows 7 not compatible with Steam after upgrade

Hey fiends, I have got the COD MW2 and that was working great without any problem. I have recently upgraded to the Windows 7 64 bit and now I am not able to steam because of the compatibility error. This shows that it is having tinker with compatibility settings in steam.exe. Can you tell me that what can be done for this? If yes then please let me know that.

Old 07-02-2012

re: Windows 7 not compatible with Steam after upgrade

Hey, what is the version of the steam that you are using? My suggestion to you is to see for the Microsoft Compatibility center. This will suggest that the steam is not totally compatible with the Windows 7 64 bit operating system.
Old 07-02-2012

My suggestion to you is to get the Vista Compatibility mode installed in the Windows 7 and after that you can see that if you are able to install the Windows 7 without any problem or not.
Old 07-02-2012

If you are a 64 bit Windows 7 user then there is more possibility that you will face the problems like this so. Anyways, what you can do with this is just end/close all the applications that you are running in the background and when you are done with that then you can try to connect that again. See if this time it can make any difference or not.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,