Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to install iTunes 10.3.1 in Ubuntu?

Operating Systems

Old 24-01-2012

How to install iTunes 10.3.1 in Ubuntu?

I hope you all have read the title correctly. I am talking about the iTunes in ubuntu. I know it does sound strange but how will we able to do that? I am first timer in this and hence seeking some professional help. A preferred command in the terminal would probably help me a lot. Reply with the solution guys.

Old 24-01-2012

Re: How to install iTunes 10.3.1 in Ubuntu?

I think you will have to try working under wine and rest I don?t think so there is any command or code by which you can get that. I don?t think so that is at all possible to do that. Some of the versions of iTunes have actually run on ubuntu but don?t know whether yours will work or not. Anyways whats the harm in giving a try.
Old 24-01-2012

I would ask you to run the windows iTunes installer (.exe) through 'PlayOnLinux. I cannot guarantee that it will support the version that you are having but yes it definitely supports many versions of iTunes. I have tried it.
Old 24-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticod View Post
I would ask you to run the windows iTunes installer (.exe) through 'PlayOnLinux. I cannot guarantee that it will support the version that you are having but yes it definitely supports many versions of iTunes. I have tried it.
No it does not help. I have already tried with 'PlayOnLinux?, well I have to wait to work on the wine and see if it is compatible to work with wine or not. Till that time if you have some other options for me then you can surely suggest to me. That would do.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,