Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-01-2012

How to install lejos on Mac OS X lion

Hi friends I am new to lejos, as I want to learn and practice I have visited many sites and links. However I can?t able to install it in my System. I have tried many steps and tricks to install lejos on my Mac OS X lion, but however I fail to install it. So if you guys know any steps to make installation of this lejos there in my system with Mac OS, then please let me know. Any of the suggestion or reply for this installation will be thanks and appreciated.
Old 22-01-2012

Re: How to install lejos on Mac OS X lion

According to my information LeJOS is Plug-in which can be used in Eclipse. So for that it is simple to make installation of Eclipse and then make verification whether the LeJOS is listed there in Plugin that were predefine in Eclipse Environment.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,