Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-01-2012

Erecovery disc for aver laptop with vista

I have this laptop from 08' and it finally crashed. I have tried all that I can and my last resort is to buy an erecovery disc from the acer website. I punched in the Serial number but it told me that model laptop no longer has recovery disc made for that specific model. Thing is, only 1 kind of recovery disc is sold on the website. Should I just go ahead and try the disc?
Old 20-01-2012

Re: Erecovery disc for aver laptop with vista

If you can anyhow get to the system then you can do the factory settings from the system restore point. To do this, you will have to go to start > All programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore. Here you will have to choose the restore point and then you can get back to the fresh factory restore settings. If this dies not work then you can surely go for the one recovery disc from the website.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,