Thread: VLC crashes Aero in Windows 7

VLC crashes Aero in Windows 7

I have a problem with windows Aero too but that is due to VLC. I am changing the same by tab key and it crashed. I bought a computer with Windows 7 and two days ago early windows aero worked very well in 3D with dynamic thumbnails. Yesterday I limit left on standby overnight and turning it back on Windows Aero no longer working. And the 3D effect but a bar with icons and more dynamic thumbnails does not work at all. I have a Geforce 7500 card which shows that I do not have limitation in the system.

Re: VLC crashes Aero in Windows 7

That might be due to some corruption on system files and I don't think that is due to VLC player. You must run system restore first to ensure that all the settings of your stable system is not lost at all. You certainly have a program that prevents aero working. This program is generally Quicktime. Prevent Quick Time to launch on startup through a ccleaner for example.

I use vista and I have the same graphics card as you. It is a light edition of GeForce 7500. Aero to work properly should have 2 GB of RAM minimum and vista has direct x 10. Your config is correct you have nothing to change. You have a problem adjusting GUI or a file system was deleted by mistake. I have got the problem with pc-doctor 5. It no longer works because the. exe is gone.

For that click on Start > Regedit and then in that follow the key to HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ DWM. In the right pane of detail, creating three DWORD (32-bit value) entry. UseMachineCheck, and set its value to 0. Set the value of the blur to 0 and then see the animations and set its value to 0. then Click Start and type CMD with administrative privileges and type Net Stop uxsms / Net Start uxsms.

If you want to keep the look of Windows 7 with the most attractive color, you can right click on the computer then go to advanced system settings and select Settings under Performance Unchecked thereafter Show display transparent and then click on apply and Ok. Aero Peek is included in Home Premium editions, Professional and Ultimate Windows 7.

The hardware and video card in your computer must meet the hardware requirements for Aero graphics display. Make sure your computer meets the minimum hardware requirements for running Aero. Try to remove VLC first and then check that whether Aero is working or not. Mostly it will work but if there is any customization software then that is causing the issue.

Try to update Direct X driver because Windows Aero needs the same to run properly. Snap is a new tool quickly, to resize the windows open, simply dragging them to the edges of your screen. Aero Snap allows you to compare two windows or to organize their workspace. You can run Windows update and check for the appropriate solution for that.

ThumbsUp Re: VLC crashes Aero in Windows 7

i have solved my problem with VCL crashes aero win 7

what i did was checked my cpu see if anywire got stucked with my vid card which it is but that didnt resolve my problem..

my resolution was SYSTEM RESTORE try to think of any updates NEW INSTALLS you made .. mine was DIRECTX so i did a system restore before i installed direct x for a game ... then BAM ! VLC IS BACK on business you can try it though..see if it helps .. i so love vlc !