Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Microsoft words unable to open on Mac 2011 after installing Lion

Operating Systems

Old 13-01-2012

Microsoft words unable to open on Mac 2011 after installing Lion

I have installed OS X Lion on my Mac computer just a couple of days ago and facing a serious problem with the Microsoft word, I have office 2011 on my computer and after installing lion I am unable to open all the documents typed by Microsoft words, I can read the documents at time machine but cannot be reinstalled , now I want to know how can I get the Microsoft documents back, if anyone knows how to solve this issue then please recommend me.

Old 13-01-2012

Re: Microsoft words unable to open on Mac 2011 after installing Lion

I think You are unable to open Microsoft word document after installing lion on your computer because you have not installed the office update you can download the office update either by using internet connected to the computer just open the PowerPoint or Outlook and then select the check for updates from the help menu and finally install all the available updates or you can install office update of any office application using the Microsoft auto update
Old 13-01-2012

Sometimes the user specific information may be corrupted and because of this you are unable to install, start or use the Microsoft office for Mac application and I think to open all documents typed by Microsoft words you have to log on as new user or create a new user account ,you just try with creating a new account you will able to open the Microsoft words document
Old 13-01-2012

I think you should try with the reinstall for office 2011 and after reinstalling office 2011 and still you are unable to open the documents typed by Microsoft words then I think you have not successfully installed the OS X Lion on your computer you should try to reinstall Lion on your computer , I hope so this solution will worked for you.
Old 13-01-2012

If you are unable to open Microsoft words document after installing OS X Lion on your computer then try to reinstall the office 2011 and if this not worked for you then I think you should contact to the Microsoft tech support to solve your problem

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,