Thread: Unable to access directories, control panel on Windows 7

Unable to access directories, control panel on Windows 7

I have a windows 7 64-bit system and now i am getting complicated problem on it. when i try to simply access directories or Internet explorer or the control panel on my system, it won't open. I used FrostWire 5.1.5, and Vuze program for connecting my system to the network. There is some kind of complicated things happen on this system. hence it won't able to run or open the control panel or any other icon. what should i do that works to fix this complicated problem. thanks for any help.

Re: Unable to access directories, control panel on Windows 7

If you are using any such kind of FrostWire 5.1.5, and Vuze file sharing program, then uninstall this program on system. This is necessary to fix the problem from the system. File sharing is usually unmonitored programs. Its so danger that your private files might be accessed. Hence first uninstall this program and then apply remaining programs for fixing the virus problem.

In this case, there is necessary to remove such file sharing program on your system. the reason is simple. if you enable this file sharing option on your system and then try to run any program for fixing virus infection type problem. then might be it comes via file sharing program. hence first uninstall this program and then run the mbam type of program for removing virus infected files.

In this scanning with the mbam program most of the possibility to remove any present virus program. if it not work well to remove such virus infected files. then simply download and install the Combofix program on your system. Run this program as a administrator account. After that simply scan your system using the scan all option. it start scanning of all the files present on your hard disk. finally it shows the number of files presented on your system is being infected with some virus program. in that case, choose remove or delete option. this will work to fix your system infection problem. then later on you can able to access the directory folder or the control panel of the system. hence try it and check its result.

Scanning using the combofix program can be necessary here. During such scanning, you need to avoid mouse-click Combofix's window while it is scan your system. don't try to move mouse cursor or opening any file task during this process. This will work to close all the application or task at such situations.

You can also take help of this ESETOnlineScan program. it works either online or offline. you have both the choice. if your internet connection works well then you can easily do the online scanning system process. otherwise get the correct setup file of ESETOnlineScan program on your system. Then install this program safely. after finishing such process, simply run it and use the scanning option to scan all the files and folder that present on your system. this will detect all the files that infected with the virus. Then select the remove option afetr finioshing this scanning process. It remove all the files from your system that infected with virus program.

Most of the time user use such program and then apply the remove option to delete files that infected with virus program. It will also harmful for system. because after finishing this process, we need to either apply recover system process or necessary to just reinstall or insert such files or program. Hence if possible then use McAfee type of program. McAfee is an antivirus that works to repair files that infected with the virus program.

Same problem on my system. Then i simply start my system in safe mode. After doing this process, i used previously installed McAfee program. this work well and repair all the infected files that works well on it. safe mode works to only load basic files and drivers on the main memory. Then simply use this safe mode and scan your system. This surely work to fix your problem.

I get similar error message saying it's unable to vaccinate and telling me to run chkdsk /f. then i try to run this command in the command prompt but it goes failure. Then i used Panda ActiveScan 2.0 program on my system. this is an online security solution that scans your computer for viruses, worms and Trojans, spyware. It helpful for me to scan and remove all the infected files that present on my system hard disk. Hence as per my experience, i suggest use this online help for better result.

For better security purpose, you can purchase the Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 security antivirus software. You can found its official copy on the official site. Then simply buy it and install on your system. This will surely works to scan and repair all the infected files, directory and applications. Then get it and run on your infected system. It surely solve virus infection problem.