Thread: Sudden Monitor Shutdown and Computer Not-Responding.

question Sudden Monitor Shutdown and Computer Not-Responding.

Hello guys, this problem is really annoying, so heres how it goes.

I turn on my computer and its running normal, suddenly a kind of blue screen appears with a lot of shit written on it, and all i pay attention to is -- "Beginning dump of physical memory" And its like processing till 100, then starts again, and then i have to reboot the PC, and then it runs normally, after a few times, again, the same error, I didnt pay much attention to it, but NOW, Yesterday i was skyping with my friend and suddenly, my monitor said "Going to sleep" but my PC was still on, i tried to click caps lock just to see if the problem was with the monitor or CPU, turned out the computer was also not responding. :O I dont know what to do, im really annoyed, it just goes to sleep anytime, Please help.

Thanks in advance,
    GameBot.

Re: Sudden Monitor Shutdown and Computer Not-Responding.

Can you first of all tell us which operating system are you using? What is the specifications of the computer you have or the laptop make or model that you have? What blue screen error are you getting? Normally, blue screen errors are caused by either ram issue or driver faults and many other things. Check the different windows error code solution here - List of Windows Error Code and Solutions
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Re: Sudden Monitor Shutdown and Computer Not-Responding.

Quote Originally Posted by newtech View Post
    Can you first of all tell us which operating system are you using? What is the specifications of the computer you have or the laptop make or model that you have? What blue screen error are you getting? Normally, blue screen errors are caused by either ram issue or driver faults and many other things. Check the different windows error code solution here - List of Windows Error Code and Solutions
    Hey, i'll definitely check out that link you posted, here is all you need to know.

Windows XP 32 Bit.
    1.2 GB Ram.
    P4 Processor.
    Nvidia GForce 9800 GT
    And i have a HP Desktop.