Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

can I use same license of office 2011 on my Mac-book Pro and Mac-book Air

Operating Systems

Old 12-01-2012

can I use same license of office 2011 on my Mac-book Pro and Mac-book Air

I have Mac-book Pro which is 6 months old and for this I have bought the Mac office 2011 standard edition from Microsoft and in the last week my brother have bought a new Mac-book air and now I want to ask that it is possible to use the same license on my Mac-book pro and my Mac-book air ,if anyone having any ideas regarding this issue then please suggest me.

Old 12-01-2012

Re: can I use same license of office 2011 on my Mac-book Pro and Mac-book Air

If you are having the ?home and student ? edition for Mac then you this edition has two packages if you are having the 1 pack then you can use 1 User | 1 Mac computers and if you are having the family pack then you can use 3 Users | 3 Macs computers and this edition provides tech support for 90 days. so if you are in under 90 days then you can contact tech support.
Old 12-01-2012

I think If you have bought the standard ?home and business? edition then this edition include two packages if you are having 2 pack of this edition the you can use 1 User | 2 Macs computers or if you are having the 1pack then you can use 1 User | 1 Mac computers .and still you are having some queries then you can contact to the Microsoft tech support which is valid for 1 year.
Old 12-01-2012

You have not specified which standard edition do you have and where you have bought this product ,if you have purchased this standard office 2011 online then you can just check the installation instruction to know whether you can use the same license or not.
Old 12-01-2012

I am not too much familiar with the office 2011 standard edition but If you are having the standard edition then this is available only to the volume licensing customers, and if you are not having the information how to use the same license on how many computers then you should contact to the Microsoft to know that how many computers you can activate using your key.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,