Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Microsoft office 2011program close every time when I enter the product key

Operating Systems

Old 12-01-2012

Microsoft office 2011program close every time when I enter the product key

I have a Mac PC and I am facing a serious problem on it I have Microsoft office 2011and whenever I try to open all application in Microsoft office it is not working for me, the program get close when I try to enter the product key and click the button every time, I don?t know what is the issue with the Microsoft office2011, if anyone having any ideas regarding this issue then please recommend me

Old 12-01-2012

Re: Microsoft office 2011program close every time when I enter the product key

The programs closes when you try to enter the product key because you might be trying to use the same product key on many computers and you have exceeded the limits which is specified by the Microsoft in their software license terms. But this key you have to enter at the time of installation or activation if it is asking when you are attempting to open all application in Microsoft office then I think you have not successfully installed the software.
Old 12-01-2012

If you are unable to open the application in the office 2011 then I think you should download and install the latest update of office 2011 and try to install with the valid product key and once you have done installation successfully I hope so you will not face this problem in future.
Old 12-01-2012

This problem mostly occurs when you have not installed the office 2011 successfully I think you should try to reinstall the office 2011 on your Mac computer before reinstalling first move the Microsoft office 2011 folder in applications to trash and then try to reinstall the office 2011. This solution will help you to get out of his issue.
Old 13-01-2012

May be you are trying to enter invalid product key or something so before trying with the update and reinstall process I would like to suggest you that you should contact to Microsoft tech support they will assist you proper way to enter the product key and they also provide the solution if you have done something wrong during the installation

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , , ,