Thread: It is necessary to purchase extended download service to re-download MS office for Mac

It is necessary to purchase extended download service to re-download MS office for Mac

I have bought Apple Mac book pro having 2.4ghz CPU and 4 gigs of RAM installed on it and I have experience great performance from Mac operating system, but I want to know that it is necessary to purchase the extended download service from Microsoft to re-download MS office or any other application for Mac computers ,if anyone knows what is the benefit of purchasing the extended download service then please suggest me.

Re: It is necessary to purchase extended download service to re-download MS office for Mac

If you are using Mac computers and in future if you want to re-download MS office or any other application for your Mac computer then it is better for you to purchase the Extended download service for your Mac computers because this extended service allows you to download your purchase again up to 3 years, so using this service you can easily re-download the MS office or any other application for your Mac computers.

Re: It is necessary to purchase extended download service to re-download MS office for Mac

If you have purchased any downloadable product from the Microsoft store then Microsoft provide only 30 days to re-download the product again and if you have purchased Extended Download Service then Microsoft granted you to re-download the product up to 3 years and in case your computer crashes or your downloaded file gets damaged or corrupt then you can easily re-download the damaged or corrupt file using this service without wasting your time and you have not to pay anything for this.

I think there is no need to purchase the extended download service to re-download MS office or any other application instead of doing this once you downloaded the file then just save the .dmg or you can burn the file to the disk using disk utility for the future use.

It is best for you to purchase the extended download service because in future if you are re-downloading any files or application then you have not to face any risk factor such as virus or malware as you are downloading the file from official site and you can easily re-download software you just have to add your number and password to ‘quick order look up’ and select the ‘find order’ and then just click the download button and re-download the software as you want without having any issue.

I think it is up to you that you want to purchase it or not because everything has some pros and cons ,as this service is very useful to back up of software that you have already downloaded because in future you can easily re-download the software using this service and if you want more information regarding this service then you should contact Microsoft .