Thread: What to do when PC Performance and Stability Analysis Report Virus

What to do when PC Performance and Stability Analysis Report Virus

Hi friends recently I have start my desktop to do some of the works, but I have seen that the system Performance shows the presence of virus, I just want to know that what should I have to do when PC Performance and Stability Analysis Report Virus. If you guys have any idea or any suggestion or solutions for this then please do the reply. Maybe someone would be kind enough to post it wink

Re: What to do when PC Performance and Stability Analysis Report Virus

According to my information, this infection is classified as a rogue anti-spyware program and this s because it makes use of the false security alerts and fake scan results. This is the program that were already created into the antivirus that you are using so that with this kind of message you will forced to make the updating of the antivirus. So this is one of the anti-spyware program that disturb the user so that the user is to be forced to purchased the antivirus.

If this issue occurs there in the system then you just try to Boot the system in Safe Mode. For that you have to restart your system and ten continue pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. Now when the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, you just have ti make the selection of the Safe Mode with Networking option and then press Enter.

The thing that I have seen there after this infection of the system is that the issue may change the Windows settings to use a proxy server, and if this thing happens then it will not allow the user to browse any web page using the Internet Explorer. So for that you just have to fixed this first, launch the Internet Explorer then access the internet option with the help of the option available there in the Tools> Connections tab. After that click on the Lan Settings present at the bottom of the screen. Just after that you have to uncheck the box labeled 'Use a proxy server for your LAN. And this option is available there in the Server section.

According to my suggestion the malware frequently comes with the TDSS rootkit, so to avoid this you just have to make the use of the TDSSKiller which you have to download from the official site. So download the TDSSKiller.zip and save to the desktop. And then install it on your system, after the installation of this TDSSKiller you have to make the use of the option that is present in this application, with the help of the action Quarantine you just have to Quarantine the detected objects. This will disinfect the existing virus from the system.