Thread: After reinstalling windows 7 getting program crashes and slow internet connection

After reinstalling windows 7 getting program crashes and slow internet connection

I am running the windows 7 on my computer from last 6 months and last few days I am facing some problem on it so I have decided to reinstall the windows 7 on my computer so in the last week I have reinstalled windows 7 and I think this was a big mistake of mine because after reinstalling I am facing really very serious problem with my computer , my programs crashes everyday even after reinstalling now I am facing problem with the internet , I have no problem with my internet connection and network but because of reinstalling my internet connection get very slow and also gets hang many times. before performing the reformatting I want to know is there any solution available for this ,please help me.

Re: After reinstalling windows 7 getting program crashes and slow internet connection

I have also reinstalled windows7 on my pc in the last month and after reinstallation everything seems to be worked fine but I am only getting the internet connection issue with my computer , before installing windows 7 my internet speed running at the common 10mb speed but after reinstallation the internet speed running at 1mb and even the browsing is very slow and sometimes it freezes while I try to move to the other page. I have checked the internet connection it seems to be fined. If anyone having some solution then please suggest me.

Re: After reinstalling windows 7 getting program crashes and slow internet connection

If you are getting the internet issues after reinstalling windows 7 then I think you should try to update the latest drivers and you can easily get it by any pc manufacturers official website or you can find out using windows update and you can also find by using the device manager, you just try this solution before performing reformatting

I think you should check the event viewer and see whether there is any errors or warnings in the windows log ,if you find the errors in the windows log then you have many disk errors while you have reinstall windows 7 , you can perform an error check on your hard drive by following this steps:
    Just go to the computer window and select the drive in which you are getting error
    Then choose tools ,in the tools menu you will find the error checking area in that just select ‘check now’.

If your program getting crashes due to the reinstallation of the windows7 then this is happening due to error or malware in the installation process while you are performing the reinstall, you must make sure that the operating system you have reinstalled is from the genuine Microsoft OS . and if you have reinstalled the genuine Microsoft windows 7 then you can remove this error or malware by using any genuine anti-virus or anti-malware like Avast antivirus and I think once you will get completely free of this virus or malware then surely you will not facing this program crashes or related issue .