Thread: Getting Flashing artifacts after bios screen loads upon start up in windows 7

Getting Flashing artifacts after bios screen loads upon start up in windows 7

I have recently installed windows 7 on my computer and the problem that I have started facing now is that I am getting weird artifacts after the bios screen loads upon start up, I have found that the artifacts consist some symbols and smiles, I don’t know what is the issue all about, I have tried reinstalling it again but the it is not making any difference is there anyone who can help me out with the same?

Re: Getting Flashing artifacts after bios screen loads upon start up in windows 7

I have recently installed windows 7 on my computer and the problem that I have started facing now is that I am getting weird artifacts after the bios screen loads upon start up, I have found that the artifacts consist some symbols and smiles, I don’t know what is the issue all about, I have tried reinstalling it again but the it is not making any difference is there anyone who can help me out with the same?
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just want to know the specification of your system so I can have a better idea about the issue you are facing and will help you with the same as well.

Re: Getting Flashing artifacts after bios screen loads upon start up in windows 7

My system specification is as followed:
    • System Manufacturer/Model Number E Machines T6212
    • OS Windows 7 32 bit
    • CPU AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0 GHZ 512k L2 Cache 200 MHZ FSB
    • Motherboard N/A
    • Memory 2GB DDR SDRAM
    • Graphics Card ATI Radeon 3200 HD
    • Sound Card Turtle Beach Amigo II Dongle
    • Monitor(s) Displays Optiquest

Ok, i wanted to know that have you tried running the same in the safe mode?? If it is not working then I think that you should better try out switching back to the previous version of windows that you were having and see if it is making any difference with it or it is giving the same response for it as well. Just perform the above and let me know what you get for further help.

I have tried to run in the safe mode but then I am not able to run it at all, I was using windows xp previously and I have been trying to switch back to the same now but then the other issue here is that I am not allowed to do the same as well because the same xp cd that was working previously is just not loading, I thought there might be something wrong with the cd so I have crossed checked it as well and it is working fine on other computer, I am really running out of ideas I don’t know what to do, any further help for the same will be appreciated.

That’s really weird any ways I just wanted to know that have you set the bios to boot from optical drive?? And the other thing that I wanted to know is that when you had used the xp cd in the other computer on which it was working properly without any such problem then had you just booted it from the cd or you had just loaded it from an already running Windows OS, actually I am asking so because I have found a no of people who think that the auto-run is same as that of the bootable which is not right, so what is your case??

I have just now tried re writing the disk partition to all zero's and after that I have tried reinstalling the windows 7 again and now I had notice things to be turning normal as it showed my name and it also showed that the computer is setting up a password but here when I selected the home network then I don’t know what went wrong with it and it just said “preparing to reboot” and then rebooted. I don’t know what it flashed at the end as it is very quick I was just not able to read it as well. After the reboot I was once again welcomed with the same artifacts screen. I really want to solve this out so please help!!

If you are not able to use the xp cd then you can try out the other way out, I mean that if your system is having a floppy drive then you can try out the solution mentioned in the below article, just try it out and then let me know if it is helping you or not:
    How to obtain Windows XP Setup disks for a floppy boot installation