Thread: Offline/manual activation of windows Vista & Windows 7

Offline/manual activation of windows Vista & Windows 7

I am having two computers. One of these is running Windows Vista and other one Is running Windows 7. I want to do Offline/manual activation of vthese two operating system. I don’t know that how can I do that and so I am posting this over here. If you know that how I will be able to do this then please post your reply over here. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: Offline/manual activation of windows Vista & Windows 7

After reinstalling the operating system and running Windows 7 in general, you can also run the activation procedure again. However, no Internet connection should be present, there is a problem. The free tool 'Advanced token managers' help in this case by creating a backup of all activation information for both Windows and Office 2010. So it is possible to save the activation file locally and if needed, to play back and refurbished computers can activate it offline.

The "Advanced Token Manager" as an EXE file requires no installation, and automatically detects the particular version of Windows or Office. The program searches for the corresponding token, serial numbers and certificates. Once these are found, you need to start using the "backup" the fuse. The backup folder is stored here directly next to the system data, so that when you restart the tool, you can play it back to the new operating system.

I will never recommend you to do this as this might crash your system as well. yes, I have seen some of the cases like this where system get crashed. So, it will be better for you if you can make use of genuine copy of Windows Vista/7.

The OEM certificate for Microsoft Windows 7 appears to be unchanged compared to that of Vista. Squatters were able to distill the necessary keys from the boot .wim file from a leaked Windows 7 Ultimate OEM DVD. To activate the offline they now only a OEM product key needed and that was to be extracted iso. Moreover, this is a master ProductKey so that the OEM versions of Windows 7 that other manufacturers have can be activated. The cracking method only works for 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows 7 Ultimate, and not to Windows 7 Professional, Home Premium, Home Basic and Starter.

The activation of Windows 7 is possible using files on a leaked OEM iso-operating system. Hackers knew the WGA validation in Windows 7 to get over offline. Microsoft makes oem versions of Windows for activating using System-Locked Preinstallation technology. For Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008, the manufacturer of the technology have made available the update to version 2.1, but slp is backward compatible with version 2.0 for Vista. Slp uses an OEM certificate with the extension Xrm-ms, and this certificate must be digitally signed by Microsoft and a private key from the public key of the OEM with an OEM identification.

One thing that I must mention here that you will not be able to do this on the dual booted system. These tools use the capabilities of the BIOS SLIC. Which the license on a special partition on the SLIC hard disk. This is the same mechanism as that used by hardware manufacturers such as Acer, HP, Dell etc who have previously activated your product. When you install Windows 7 alongside Vista, and this tool will run the Vista SLIC and data is overwritten. Usually when the tool is already present SLIC partition will not upgrade.

In Vista's license protection crackers have opened a large rear door, you can use to unlock all versions of Vista without activation. Even Microsoft's online authentication WGA holds such installations as authentic.

It is recommended that you must do the activation online. Many of the times offline activation do not perform well and you might be in trouble. If you dnt have internet connection then you can make use of the some USB modem and do the activation.