Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2012

How to perform Multi-Printing in Windows Xp

I have Computer with Windows Xp Service Pack 1 Operating System. But I have the problem that I don’t know how to print several documents at once….I have only printed a single file on the Printer but never printed multiple files...I don’t know anything about this as I am newbie…. Could anyone help????

Any suggestions would be appreciated….
Old 07-01-2012

Re: How to perform Multi-Printing in Windows Xp

I will tell you how to perform the Multi-Printing process:
  • Go to the Folder that has multiple files you want to print.
  • Drag and make the selection of multiple files.
  • Then after this you have to Click the Right-Click of the mouse [Note: Don’t Click anywhere else after dragging the files]
  • From the menu, Select the Print option.

So Simple, the multiple documents that you want print will be printed….[Note: If you make the document files in the Microsoft Word then multiple doc files will be printed one after the another]

Hope this helps…
Old 07-01-2012

ThumbsUp Re: How to perform Multi-Printing in Windows Xp

Appreciated ,,,That was a good solution for my question. Thank You that you have given time to read my query and provided the solution.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,