Thread: The "Second Life" Beta Viewer unable to work on Mac

The "Second Life" Beta Viewer unable to work on Mac

i am working on My Mac and want to create my own 3-D avatar so , i would like to know why it is not working on my mac. also i want to interact with avatars made by other users.it is really interesting. i would like to know more regarding the same. would you provide some valuable information for it as i a m exited about this fact.

Re: The "Second Life" Beta Viewer unable to work on Mac

i would like to carry some information regarding the same. to generally y talk in this matter, people from all over the world are able to connect in the virtual lands of “Second Life” to interact, and here they can have a creation of their own online home. To log in to “Second Life,” you are supposed to use a Viewer client, which will connect your computer to the online regions of the “Second Life” grid. in addition the official Viewer client currently in exercise, "Second Life" proposes a beta version of the Viewer that has a facility with in cooperation with Windows and Mac as long as they get together and this is possible when there are correct system requirements.

hello guys, there is some information found from other sites and would like to present the same for you. You need to make use of client known as a “Viewer” in order to log in to "Second Life," . The developers at “Second Life” are continuously functioning to make improved and additional compatible viewers; they present a beta version of the Viewer to users who have the benefit of supporting development and testing latest modification . since the beta version of the Viewer proved to be unbalanced and in testing, it holds infection and at times this is the reason for crashing and errors. These might be reason for the bugs in the beta release and could not be an concern with your Mac .

hey first of all i will state you with some information regarding the “Second Life” . according to some information found on net, “Second Life” is a virtual world and Internet community that permit s you so that you are able to create your own 3-D avatar and make interaction with avatars which are made by other clients. The software supports mutually the typed and voice chat, in addition with building and scripting applications. If you contain the correct graphic tools, you are able to sculpt also , and texture , build your individual objects, which you will be able to sell for Linden Dollars to other clients in “Second Life.” This virtual currency will interpret into real-world currency, which encourages online virtual businesses which is maintained by its creators and programmers across the globe.

To come to the actual solution , I need to specify some points to consider in this case. I would like you to have a try on running the most recent version of the beta Viewer, which you will be able to download from the “Second Life” website. make sure the Grid Status page to decide if an problem is with your viewer or else with the “Second Life” server that might avoid you from logging in. If your Mac meets the necessities, and you still are not able to run the beta Viewer, present a ticket at the "Second Life" support page. The problem might be with a bug with the beta Viewer that the development team requires to recognize and have a concern over the fix.

The first step in troubleshooting the “Second Life” beta Viewer is to ensure that your Mac meets the proper system requirements. The Viewer scans your Mac when it launches and refuses to open if you do not have a graphic card that supports “Second Life.” You must have Mac OS X 10.5 or higher with at least 512GB of computer RAM installed. Your system must also have at least an ATI Radeon 9200 or above, NVIDIA GeForce 2 or GeForce 4 graphics card.

I can state some system requirements which will prove beneficial for a better understanding in this case. The according to me, the initial step in troubleshooting the “Second Life” beta Viewer is to make sure that your Mac is suitable of appropriate system requirements. The Viewer will have a scan of your Mac at the time of launching and will tend to refuse to open if you do not have a graphic card that supports “Second Life.”

i came across as there are some minimum system requirements to make use of it on mac. would you suggest me as i am pertaining with the problems till now and unable to get "Second Life" Beta Viewer on my mac. hope you will help in this case as i am having low system configurations. if you will provide some relevant information about it it will be easy to upgrade it.

You should have Mac OS X 10.5 or higher with at least 512GB of computer RAM installed. Your system must also have in any case an ATI Radeon 9200 or more than that , in addition ot NVIDIA GeForce 2 otherwise GeForce 4 graphics card which will support in your case.