Thread: What are top P2P Software for mac?

What are top P2P Software for mac?

I was using PC from when I started using internet and recently have started using the Macs. This is really good but as I am new to this so I have less knowledge about the softwares of this. So I want to request all of you to post some best P2P Software that can be used with the mac. I wish that I will have some quick replies on this.

Re: What are top P2P Software for mac?

For me, I am making use of the Limewire and BitTorrent for p2p and I can tell you that transmission is really great with these. It requires 10 to 20 $ for registration but I think that this is not too much if you are uploading that much.

uTorrent is the best for mac. The big difference between BitTorrent and other filesharing most exchanges is that there are for each file a separate, temporary peer-to-peer network. The user is running download is totally secure. Just click here to download that on your computer. I hope that this will be helpful for you.

Vuze Azureus is also good to be consider for this purpose. Azureus Vuze is available three interfaces you can select:
    • Vuze: An interface for navigating multimedia portal Vuze. It is recommended for beginner because it is the simplest of all.
    • Vuze Advanced: Use the classic interface but also to navigate. This interface is monitored and displayed many more options. It is also tricky for beginners.
    • Classic Interface: It does not load the navigation part of the Vuze media portal which is an advantage. From this interface you can control and view and many more options.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhadran View Post
    Vuze Azureus is also good to be consider for this purpose. Azureus Vuze is available three interfaces you can select:
    • Vuze: An interface for navigating multimedia portal Vuze. It is recommended for beginner because it is the simplest of all.
    • Vuze Advanced: Use the classic interface but also to navigate. This interface is monitored and displayed many more options. It is also tricky for beginners.
    • Classic Interface: It does not load the navigation part of the Vuze media portal which is an advantage. From this interface you can control and view and many more options.
    Yes I am using the same and I can assure you that this is the best among any of the other application. You must downlad and install this.

Tomato Torrent BitTorrent client brings a lean on the Mac. With the freeware you load data from the network or even create torrent files. Tomato torrent starts to download torrents using either an existing torrent file or entering a URL link to a window. It is subtracting a torrent file to a special script to load the Tomato Torrent file directly into the opened folder. In addition, files can be offered with Tomato Torrent and even as a torrent. The software takes care of everything you need and also sets up the necessary tracker one. It detailed statistics to keep the user about the transfer in both directions up to date.

Tomato Torrent can be considered as one of the best softwares for mac. the The free Tomato Torrent is easy to use and offers simple, user-friendly interface especially for occasional downloads. On other hand, it is having the advanced features, such as to pause and resume uploads and downloads. It is not allowed to download this software copyrighted material as commercial music or movies.

I just searched for such softwares and found the Kodak EasyShare. I have not used this but it has got nice feedback from the users. Kodak Easyshare a truly comprehensive, with many successful studded details photo software that is not only because of the free sales more than worth a look. Kodak has been synonymous with high quality in photography and puts these skills at Kodak Easyshare.

The best thing that you can do is, to go to the apple store and search there. I am sure that you will find a lot such softwares over there along with the description of this.

I have tried many of the softwares but the best that I felt is the FrostWire. FrostWire is an open source program file sharing Peer to Peer founded in 2005. The use of the network Limewire FrostWire Gnutella very easy. It has also implemented the possibility to download files via the BitTorrent protocol.

I am also agree with the hank that Tomato Torrent BitTorrent is the best to use. many of my friends along with me are using the same and we all are very happy with this and so I will also recommend you the same.

Why dont you go to the Apple store and search there for this. You will get a lot of such software there with the description of that. You can try with any of the software that is having good user views.