Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Audio is moving too fast in ubuntu 10.10

Operating Systems

Old 31-12-2011

Audio is moving too fast in ubuntu 10.10

I install ubuntu 10.10 in my laptop. Everything is working fine but I have a problem with Audio. In my laptop audio is moving too fast. The same result with the YouTube videos, flash videos when play through Adobe flash in Google chrome. What can be the solution? Please help me to solve this problem.

Old 31-12-2011

Re: Audio is moving too fast in ubuntu 10.10

I have the same problem with my audio. I think that the sample rate is incorrect. When I play songs, videos my player in then audio is moving fast. When I play flash, streaming videos in flash player in Firefox then also its gives same result. Anyone else have anything to say about it?
Old 31-12-2011

Hello friends,
I'm having very similar problems. I am running Intel i3 CPU and ubuntu 10.10 is installed in my system with 4GB of ram. I am having the problem with audio my videos play at normal speed but the audio of the video is too faster than the video. Same problem with streaming videos in adobe flash player (opera browser) now I am frustrated with this problem. Please help me?
Old 31-12-2011

Before I was using Ubuntu 10.10 same problem with the audio. So I search for the solution on internet I read that new version of ubuntu does not have audio problem so I upgrade my version of ubuntu. After installation of new version of ubuntu my problem is solved. So it is highly recommended you try this.
Old 31-12-2011

I think your audio driver is not properly install or May it is corrupted or not configured properly. So uninstall your audio driver and again install it properly. And then check the audio quality if the same problem occurs then change your audio card to a Sound Blaster Audigy I hope that the problem will be corrected for you soon.
Old 31-12-2011

There was same problem with my Audio in ubuntu 10.10 so after searching internet I found the solution which work for me. If you are using Ubuntu 10.10 and have same problem of audio then go through this settings first go to system then click preferences and then sound select hardware tab select the Analog Surround 4.0 Output+Analog Stereo Input under the Settings for the selected device. After this check for your Audio your problem may be solve after trying this.
Old 03-01-2012

Many ubuntu 10.10 users have same problem with their audio. Because the 48000 KHz is the default sample rate this is resulting in fast music play. The solution for the same is go to console window and run alsamixer command press right arrow key till you get to Clock in and change it with the down key and set to 44100 and then try to play the audio, video your problem must be solve after this because I also use this solution and now my audio plays perfectly.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,