Thread: Windows 7 showing “not optimum resolution mode error “

Windows 7 showing “not optimum resolution mode error “

I boot the computer and while not issue the monitor activate it displays the bios, it displays the windows seven Boot Screen and at last my desktop. at that time the monitor displays the Windows seven Boot Screen however at that time it displays only the message "Not Optimum Mode 1280x1024 60Hz"I am unable to see something If I attempt to restart the computer once more, when it boot same issue I actually have updated each the driving force of monitor and also the driver of graphic card, however no success .

Any ideas?

Windows 7 ultimate
    Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS

Re: Windows 7 showing “not optimum resolution mode error “

it looks like when Windows goes into customize mode, the resolution and/or refresh rate are too high for the new monitor to show. attempt going into VGA mode and setting the res to one thing low like 800 x 600 @ 60Hz refresh, then reboot, then you'll alter it to the right res

I advice boot into safe mode and uninstall your Video card and reboot.

Reinstall the video card drivers and set to 1280 x 1024.

Hope this works

I don’t know whether or not i'm right or not all you've got to try to to is about the screen resolution to 1280c1024, that is that the setting your LCD works best at. The warning is advisory only . you'll simply press enter and it should boot right up

Just looking for what mode the hardware has been place in. Obviously, the display management panel, or the Nvidia interface,will claim to be using 1280x1024 @ 60Hz, however that does not mean the hardware is truly get into that approach . see running it using some quite facet ratio choice within the Nvidia panel. In that case, despite the fact that the resolution was1280x1024, my monitor OSD showed "out of range" once I tried it. And at that point, I failed to Acknowledge of the simplest way of ascertaining, specifically what the video card output was doing. The OSD on my show can tell you "out of range", however it does not tell you what frequencies are literally are in .

I had that with issue with future to last nVidia driver I had as most well-liked resolution 1440*900/32@60Hz , however the matter driver output 1280*1024 , that my 19" ViewSonic VA1912 showed letterboxed and too long I had on nVidia management panel gfx card to handle scaling . Luckily the monitor may tell me what it absolutely was having

i thinks its Your monitor , what message is it giving . At the lowest border of your show there ought to be a row of buttons, one of which is able to initiate 'auto adjustment' on the monitor settings, this must bring your display back briefly. you must conjointly make sure the screen resolution setting you've got in Windows matches the native resolution of your Samsung show, it'll still blank the screen if you are doing not set it to native resolution.

it was set to 1280 X 1024 @ 60Hz once I put in the monitor.. once the matter starts it shows an same message even when i am within the bios screen. I've tried another cpu and it gave an equivalent message. i've tried to put in the monitor driver in VGA and that i got put in however once I amendment resolution, it shows the error once more.

This issue is possibly driver connected. putting in the right driver ought to fix this issue. Boot into safe mode and uninstall your Video card from device manager. putting in the correct driver will enable you to line the required resolution. this could fix the problem .

i've tried another cpu and it still has an equivalent issue . i've tried to visualize the OSD settings whereas i am i VGA mode however there is no choice to reset the monitor to factory setting.

I had an equivalent issue with my laptop , I virtually ordered a replacement video card till I browse a article that said unplug the monitor worked on for of me . . The mointor has been on problem an hour currently with no issues. straightforward resolution to the present seemingly complicated issue.