Thread: How to recover Data after accidentally formatting drive in Windows 7

How to recover Data after accidentally formatting drive in Windows 7

as i state that i have windows 7 with 3 drives and i dont know how one of my drive is formatted accidentally. there are lots of college projects and data are there. so i just want to recover all my documents any how. because this are really importand data. i nee this data back any how. so please is there anyone who have any idea to recover my deleted data from my windows 7 drive? is there any software or is there any trick which help me to recover my data? please help me if anyone have any idea.

Re: How to recover Data after accidentally formatting drive in Windows 7

I had on my pc windows xp program but decided to install the windows 7, but I forget to take backup of important files, is there any way to recover those files?

here i have list of software, which may be helpful to recover your data. in this Some are free, others charge. so just try if any of this help you to recover your data:

Paid s/w:
    • Recover My Files
    • Handy Recovery
    • Restorer2000 BitMart
    • Data Rescue PC
    • Get Back Data
    • OnTrack EasyRecovery
    • R-Studio
    • VirtualLab Data Recovery

Free s/w:
    • CCRA Data Recovery Software Tools
    • FreeUndelete
    • PC INSPECTOR File Recovery
    • SoftPerfect File Recovery
    • Undelete Plus

This are some s/w which help you to recover your disk data. both Paid and Free s/w are good but if your data is most important than i must suggest you to go with the paid version s/w, which gives you more options to recover your data.

Boomerang to retrieve any data that has been deleted from internal and external drives, because it works based on file type FAT 16, FAT 32 and NTFS, which are most used to date. All you have to do is to click on "Reciver It" for Boomerang then start analyzing all the existing drives. After the all process, you must reboot the system to start working with the OS installation Once you have installed the hard drive, proceed to defragment the disk, and then check the bios to see if the load has been recognized OS then monitors your system to recognize the two hard drives installed.

although the ideal is to make regular backups when data are missing have been deleted or formatted but the hard drive or device is working properly, you can retrieve the data with tools like Recuva or directed, always taking care to complete the process.

In contrast to the general misconception is that data after formatting the hard disk is not deleted, but usually only the file information, paths and folders away from the disk directory. Files are not really deleted, overwritten when they are in any way and are only to be lost almost certain. Then it can only help a professional data recovery, which can be very, very expensive.

The most important thing first: If you find that you accidentally format the wrong partition or hard drive have made, you must turn the computer off immediately! Shut down the computer to not only comfortably down, but turn it off by holding the "Power Button" of your computer down. Most computers will then turn out easily. Then you build from the hard disk immediately.

Connect your hard drive as another drive on a fully functional computer on which you DataRecovery have installed. When data recovery is a free tool. Start data recovery and open the partition with the "deleted" files. You can search the program now the partition by pressing the "Scan Files" button. Now you can recover with "recovery" the files you want, or delete your selections from the "Wipe" irrevocable.

Another way to recover data provides, "testdisk". This is a very complex program, which is equipped with a seemingly endless number of options and settings.

Recover data after formatting is possible, even if you format a few times. However, an important success factor is the lack of writing to disk. That is, if the disk is formatted and did not record it, then restore the data can be 100%. The formatting process will not destroy data, but merely creates a new file structure, which is a priori smaller than the old one, and it leaves a chance to find old files. Data recovery after formatting software from the Internet was given is not very satisfactory results.