Thread: What happens when we delete the system32?

What happens when we delete the system32?

I have heard a lot about system32. But I am completely unaware about the concept. What does it means? What happens when we delete system32? I have heard that if we delete system32 the compute dies. According to you tube video it says that downloading more RAM can solve the problem. Is it true? Please clear my doubts.

Re: What happens when we delete the system32?

Quote Originally Posted by N@tty.Geo View Post
    I have heard a lot about system32. But I am completely unaware about the concept. What does it means? What happens when we delete system32? I have heard that if we delete system32 the compute dies. According to you tube video it says that downloading more RAM can solve the problem. Is it true? Please clear my doubts.
    Yes you are right our computer dies if we delete system32. Operation system is the core body of your computer. Hope you are aware about operating system, whole system run with the help of operating system. Even OS needs guidance and reference to run the computer; they get it through the files and folders stored in system32. So that means system32 plays the major role in the whole computer system. So any file deleted from system32 or if the whole system32 is deleted your computer dies. In sense it may stop working.

But what about the recovery as said above if we download more RAM the pc can recover. Is it so simple to recover from such a huge problem? If yes then what about the files lost or deleted from system32, will they automatically recover as we download more RAM? I guess “dying” means the computer will no more be able to work then how it is possible to download RAM?

Of course the computer will not be able to work. Deleting the system32 file means messing with OS and interrupting the OS mean disturbing the whole system. There’s only one solution for this problem; you need to re install the whole OS, no other option. In fact downloading more RAM won’t workout.

If the whole system32 is deleted then you need to reinstall but if only some limited files are deleted that does not disturbs the OS then I guess the pc should not die but yes it will create some issue. In such downloading more RAM comes in picture. Hope this was simple for you to understand. If you need more information or some alternate solution then you need to consult some professional.