| || |
Join Date: Jul 2011
Re: WGASetup.exe showing return code 4c7
Looking at the matter I am suggesting following steps to fix the issue of yours.
- You have to click to Launch the Task Manager on the computer by pressing Ctrl+ Alt + Delete.
- Now you have to click on the Process tab and look for WGASetup.exe.
- You have to right click on the same and choose End Process Tree.
- Now you have to Click on start and go for All Programs and click on Accessories and after that you have to go for System Tools and after that you have to click on Scheduled Tasks.
- After that you have to delete WGASetup.
- After that delete the C:\WINDOWS\system32\KB905474 foler.
- Finally reboot the system.