Thread: Bluetooth device cant founds anything in Ubuntu

Bluetooth device cant founds anything in Ubuntu

i have some problem with Bluetooth device in my laptop. i try to search on from Bluetooth device work correctly, even module also loaded but i cant found any result. i dont know why, every time its giving me nodevice found. i try to search this on many sites but cant get any solution for this. so please if anyone has any idea about this than please help me.

re: Bluetooth device cant founds anything in Ubuntu

for me it works only with two different adapters, Bluetoothbox MBS-100 makes music from Motorola speakerphone works only in my Nokia 9300 that data back and forth at least. make the connection between two Ubuntu 9.10 also works only in computers.

I'm in the configuration files in / etc / bluetooth / still not found - or are other packages with the new gnome-bluetooth in the way, can not really be with other maverick. I've also heard that it works, and it works with bluez-gnome which it does not even. I'm now even have the Blueman manager installed- so I have exactly the same problem: I can neither name nor visibility change and can not find a single Bluetooth device - my phone does find my Bluetooth adapter on the laptop, but it is not possible to pairing, etc.

in the terminal as root and found no device, even though ubuntu recognizes schonmal that my BT adapter is connected, you can not have the bluetooth version of an older distribution install and then force them into synaptic version. I've read that is bluetooth with the kernel, which will support several adapter away with newer versions.

I started using Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic and everything seems to work for me properly, but it can not detect my integrated bluetooth toshiba A300 satellite. I installed some packages and System-> Preferences. I get a section called Bluetooth Manager and another called click-bluetooth but when I say that there is no Bluetooth device present. I checked to see if you recognize me with the command sudo hcitool dev and I do not find anything. I looked through the forum but have not found anything which fixed the problem.

I tried all possible solutions mentioned in various sites, but no wayto solve this. I just do not recognize the internal Bluetooth adapter, or gnome-bluetooth, or blueman or anything. I tried using the command: ~ $ Hciconfig hci0 version, And he says: Can not get device info: No such device. So I have no idea what to do. This is becoming desperate. Right now I am running only ubuntu and though almost everything works fine.

I finally realized that I had ruined the bluetooth device, because it appear in the bios setup. So the only way to fix it is sent for service.

I have done all kinds of tests but nothing fixes. I have already given up with the bluetooth. if we talk about bluetooth drivers, than i know a few crack user applications within 5 minutes after using a few basic functions and principals. This is a sign of lax and that the programmer that no one denies its capacity.

Re: Bluetooth device cant founds anything in Ubuntu

The contributions are well and no one says that an application or driver is free of bugs, but the fact that these are so serious that the application or driver to be completely useless, more harm than good to the GNU community. So be grateful to those programmers who are good but vague, a little more rigor and a minimal testing before releasing their generous contribution to the network. More than anything else for that of the failures so easy to come to light give an end to his own hours and hours of work, because ultimately the net result is as if nothing is done.