Thread: Windows 8 BETA use as a main OS

Windows 8 BETA use as a main OS

Hi, I need some information that works to get the windows 8 beta version on my dell laptop. i thinks to use this beta version as a main OS. Currently i used windows 7 and now i want to install this windows 8 beta. IS this good thinking to use windows 8 beta as a main OS. need valuable suggestions that do this task. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Windows 8 BETA use as a main OS

OK, that's good idea to test such windows 8 beta version on your system. This is recently launched on the market and lot of user wants to get such kind of OS. In that first try to backup all the data presents on your system. This is well for you to get such details information for accessing latest features based windows 8 beta version.

Quote Originally Posted by Evoldo View Post
    OK, that's good idea to test such windows 8 beta version on your system. This is recently launched on the market and lot of user wants to get such kind of OS. In that first try to backup all the data presents on your system. This is well for you to get such details information for accessing latest features based windows 8 beta version.
    Yaa, backup data is must necessary before doing any such task. Then if possible try to collect number of reviews of this windows 8 developeremnt preview. This is necessary for your system. Then Buy this widnows 8 beta officially and perform instructions to install windows 8 on it. try this and check its details. This is helpful for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayanidhi View Post
    Yaa, backup data is must necessary before doing any such task. Then if possible try to collect number of reviews of this windows 8 development preview. This is necessary for your system. Then Buy this windows 8 beta officially and perform instructions to install windows 8 on it. try this and check its details. This is helpful for you.
    I don't think that this will be more comfortable as a main OS. You need to simply try to use this OIS as a alternative option on your system. Try this and check its details. In that case, you need to just do the installation on your system. Select drive that doesn't contain any OS. Install windows 8 beta on it. This is more sensible for getting the correct result on this system.

I personally search a lot about it but there is no windows 8 beta out. Hence if you found such beta version please let me know. I'm waiting for it. This is beta version and hence i don't think it provides complete facility for entertaining and computing task. Hence its better to just try it as a alternative OS instead of main.

Quote Originally Posted by Aniela View Post
    I personally search a lot about it but there is no windows 8 beta out. Hence if you found such beta version please let me know. I'm waiting for it. This is beta version and hence i don't think it provides complete facility for entertaining and computing task. Hence its better to just try it as a alternative OS instead of main.
    NO, this OS is being available on the official site of the windows. You can catch this beta version. For doing this task log on to that particular site and try to download it safely. Then perform installation on your system. Hope that downloaded version gives you complete details about this process.

Quote Originally Posted by ZAHAR View Post
    NO, this OS is being available on the official site of the windows. You can catch this beta version. For doing this task log on to that particular site and try to download it safely. Then perform installation on your system. Hope that downloaded version gives you complete details about this process.
    With the help of such official site i found this official copy of the windows 8 beta and then i install it on my system. i use it as a main Os and it works well. But yes, there are few restrictions comes on it. reason is simple. its beta version. in that case, i think using windows 8 beta as a main os is being not good idea. You can use it as a alternative OS. This is well for getting best result on demanding time. If any news abotu full version of the windows 8, download and install it as a main OS. Then its Ok. Otherwise, you can faced lots of restrictions here.

Using beta version that is not in commercial reelase is not good thinking. yes, this windows 8 is being still not launched for commercial purpose. It was just available for testing purpose. Its available of getting user feedback over this OS. Hence i would be say that you can wait for few days. I am sure its complete and commercial version will be release very soon. It may be possible that it comes on february 2012. In that time, but it. but still don't try to use it as a main OS. Use it as a alternative/Secondary OS.

I used this windows 8 beta as a secondary OS and it really beneficial for me. When i want to do some important work, i used windows 7. Otherwise in normal cases, i works on windows 8 beta OS. This is well for me and i hope that you can also use it for getting best result.