Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Do you want to make hackintoshes on Mac OS X

Operating Systems

Old 15-12-2011

Do you want to make hackintoshes on Mac OS X

Hi friends. Recently I have upgraded my system with the latest Mac OS X, so there I have seen many of the existing feature and the function that?s really impressive, and also I have seen that the processing speed for this Mac OS X is also better. But the thing that I just want to know is about the hackintoshes. So I just want to know what this hackintoshes is, and what are the benefits or the demerits for this hackintoshes over the Mac OS X. so I just want to know why the people are doing this hackintoshes. So if you guys have any of the suggestion or the ideas for the hackintoshes on Mac OS X then please let me know. Your reply will be thanks and Appreciated.

Old 15-12-2011

Re: Do you want to make hackintoshes on Mac OS X

According to my information, this hackintoshes is used as a project to run on the Mac OS X computer operating system and also on some of the non-Apple personal computers, those system have the x86 architecture. And beside this the people are making the use of the hackintoshes because the price matter, that those people who don?t want to pay for the Application or the software.
Old 15-12-2011

This is because if the Application or the product by the Apple or non- Apple then the people here have to make the use of the hackintoshes. And also these are the way that the people are not paying for the Application or the products and make those things free and available to all.
Old 15-12-2011

According to my ideas for this thing is that the Apple allow the OS X to run on their own hardware, so because of that reason many of the people are not having that much of the source to pay and to get that application for the Apple OS, since some of the Application which are very useful but fail to run on another Platform.

So to avoid this thing the People are making the use of the hackintoshes to get that thing available to use freely or with the same feature with low cost.
Old 15-12-2011

The entire thing is depends on the need of the user, that if he wish to make the use of the hackintoshes then he can, and if he want to make the use of the Original Application and the product directly from Apple manufacture then he does. So both of them are best for their own condition.
Old 16-12-2011

The hackintoshes is used by most of the people because it provides many of the features that can be worked on the Mac OS X. And also with the help of the ?hackintoshes? one can get the access of many of the application that are used for the users.

So I think that the use of the hackintoshes is the good thing for the users.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,