Thread: Does OpenSuse 11 fully compatible with Intel and Asus Motherboard

Does OpenSuse 11 fully compatible with Intel and Asus Motherboard

I want to know that this opensuse 11.3 Operating system is being comfortable with the Intel and asus motherboard or not. Is this OS fully worked with the mobo or makes any kind of problem? Thanks for any information that explain about this OS with Intel and Asus Motherboard. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

re: Does OpenSuse 11 fully compatible with Intel and Asus Motherboard

I don;t think that this type of Linux distribution OS makes problem due to the motherboard. This Intel and asus mainboard should be work well with this opensuse OS. I don' think that makes problem if the motherboard is asus or intel.

Quote Originally Posted by aSITA View Post
    I don;t think that this type of Linux distribution OS makes problem due to the motherboard. This Intel and asus mainboard should be work well with this opensuse OS. I don' think that makes problem if the motherboard is asus or intel.
    Yes, most of the time installaiton or any OS problem is being not depends upon the motherboard that you used in the system. BUt we try to seletc the best mainboard between this two motherboard that works comftable with Opesuse is ASUS. ASUS has been provide inbuilt functionality to makes comfortable to run this opensuse OS. This opesuse is distributions OS and asus ready to run such OS. Hence yes, this is 100% compatible with the asus motherboard.

Even the intel motherboard is being also best for this opensuse OS. If you install this OS properly on your system, this motherboard runs it correctly. Official opensuse OS copy makes important role to avoid any installation type of problem. Also inserting compatible drivers and applications works to do this task.

Long time fans of openSUSE Linux has been states that this OS not makes any installtion problem due to the motherboard. At the time of installtion you need to simply use the official installtion files of this OS. then only it works without any troubles. I also don't experience that OS makes problem due to the motherboard.