Thread: Using the ASUS Xonar Essence STX Under Linux

Using the ASUS Xonar Essence STX Under Linux

Hello, i already used this ASUS Xonar Essence STX sound card on my laptop system. It works great with the windows 7 but after finishing installtion with Linux it makes problem. I think this sound card not comfortable with the Linux. Is there any way to control this sound card performance on linux system. This is well for me to get best sound technology on this Linux OS. Can anyone describe more things about it? ACtually i need any software or suitable driver for controlling sound card on this system. Thanks in advance.

Re: Using the ASUS Xonar Essence STX Under Linux

You can found such kind of linux compatible driver on the Xonar Audio Center. This is well for getting the correct result on your system. Try this and check its details with the help of this audio center. Search engine helps you to find that site link. Then download and install such linux driver on your system. This is well for you to fix your complicated problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayanidhi View Post
    You can found such kind of linux compatible driver on the Xonar Audio Center. This is well for getting the correct result on your system. Try this and check its details with the help of this audio center. Search engine helps you to find that site link. Then download and install such linux driver on your system. This is well for you to fix your complicated problem.
    The Asus Essence ST is the best stereo PCI card and i think the asus site will be help to get the correct linux driver for this management. yOu need to visit the asus site and get more informations about this sound card. Then check its support sections. If you found any download link that compatible with linu, use it. downlaod it and install on your linux. This will be work to fix your sound card controlling problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Baako View Post
    The Asus Essence ST is the best stereo PCI card and i think the asus site will be help to get the correct linux driver for this management. yOu need to visit the asus site and get more informations about this sound card. Then check its support sections. If you found any download link that compatible with linu, use it. downlaod it and install on your linux. This will be work to fix your sound card controlling problem.
    As per my own experience the Linux kernel supports the ASUS Xonar D1, D2, D2X, DX, Essence ST. Hence i suggest you for just try to get the latest sound card driver for your linux system. Then only you got the best result for high quality based sound technology. I might be not wrong, i think Xonar Essence STX software available on linux that works to control the sound technology. You can try this and check its result.

The card itself is awesome but IT WORKS well when the proper driver presents on it. Different DAC/ADC spec sheets and the corresponding kernel code available to run this sound card in Linux. you need to find out such useful code. It fix your problem. You can easily found it using online search engine. Use it and install on your Linux. Hope this time you got best result.

There are plenty of users out there who will access this sound card with linux system. Its manual also describes more things about getting best result for sound card on linux system. I knew that the chance of me finding good support was slim but in l;inux theer is possibility to get the comprohensive result for this sound card in linux. This is well for your linux.