Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Where can i find Windows 8 Beta for download

Operating Systems

Old 15-12-2011

Where can i find Windows 8 Beta for download

As per the title suggest i need to download the windows 8 beta version for my HP laptop. How can i find out the suitable download link for this windows 8 beta? i hope many user already do this downloading task. please let me explains more about it. Thanks.

Old 15-12-2011

Re: Where can i find Windows 8 Beta for download

Most popular and best way is use official Microsoft site for getting this windows 8 beta. In that site you can see the OS sections. Use it and find out the windows 8 beta for your system. Then pay some money for getting this windows 8 beta OS. this is well for you to buy official copy of this windows 8 beta.
Old 15-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agavoli View Post
Most popular and best way is use official Microsoft site for getting this windows 8 beta. In that site you can see the OS sections. Use it and find out the windows 8 beta for your system. Then pay some money for getting this windows 8 beta OS. this is well for you to buy official copy of this windows 8 beta.
As per my own knowledge, there is no windows 8 beta available in market. the windows 8 availabel is windows 8 Developer Preview. Hence i would be say that you need to simply try to get this OS. This is also similar from the beta version. Most of the articles i read about windows 8 and they mentions that release date of this windows 8 beta is in February 2012. Hence wait some time and check its details. This is well for you towait some time for getting this beta version.
Old 15-12-2011

Yes, this windows 8 beta and the windows 8 developer preview are two different things. Hence its better to wait for few days to get this windows 8 beta. it will be release in February 2012. But now you can use windows 8 developer preview on your laptop. That's better for you.
Old 16-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evoldo View Post
Yes, this windows 8 beta and the windows 8 developer preview are two different things. Hence its better to wait for few days to get this windows 8 beta. it will be release in February 2012. But now you can use windows 8 developer preview on your laptop. That's better for you.
Thanks for such helpful reply. Now i decided to get the windows 8 developer preview. i found it on microsoft site. They charge some money but the official copy gives real performance on my laptop. There are few third party also provide windows 8 developer preview but they doesn't give any such kind of details about whether it works or not. Hence i used official site. I hope that windows 8 beta will be available soon.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,