Thread: Can i upgrade windows 8 32 bit to 64 bit

Can i upgrade windows 8 32 bit to 64 bit

Hello freind, i want to get some infomraiton about this windows 8. I currently used windows 7 but witing short time i install windows 8 32 bit OS on my system. Here i want to ask about is there any possibility to upgrade the windows 8 32 bit OS to 64 bit. Please let me explain so that i applied it in future. This is really helpful for me. I want to use toshiba laptop here. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Can i upgrade windows 8 32 bit to 64 bit

Currently there is no such possibility available that works to do this task. Even for your information, this windows 8 is beta version and no such option in windows 8 for 32 bit or 64 bit. Its an developer preview version which is being used for just getting user feedback over this OS.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykant View Post
    Currently there is no such possibility available that works to do this task. Even for your information, this windows 8 is beta version and no such option in windows 8 for 32 bit or 64 bit. Its an developer preview version which is being used for just getting user feedback over this OS.
    Yes, there is no such option available that provides you facility to do upgrade task on it. its full version may be release in February 2012. You need to wait some time for getting its full commercial version. then only you can getting 32 bit or 64 bit windows 8 version on your system. Try this and check its details. This is well for you.

Ok. Now I suspect that developer can upgrade from window 7 to 8 via upgrade pack. Is this true or something else? I hope that you are experience person and definitely you know something interesting about it. Windows 7 is so much useful and popular. i really like the way it does specific task. please let me know that how should i get more information's about this windows 8? I'm waiting such useful information.

Currently i don't have complete information about this windows 8 but i thought it could be different compared with the windows 7. I check windows 8 beta version and it looks different. There are so much different things happen on this windows 8 beta version compared with the previous windows based OS. I don't think that this is up gradation from windows 7 to windows 8.

Yes, there is no such things happen on this syste, You can just check its details on official windows site. ALso this techarena site gives its descriptions about this. read windows 8 articles and get such useful informations. I also got many such kind of information from this site. YOu can also check it on Operating system and review sections.