Thread: Windows 8 Beta tested to release in February

Windows 8 Beta tested to release in February

I have seen many posts on some other sites that the beta version of the Windows 8 operating system is already tested for the bugs and it is going to be released in the February for public. I just wanted to publish this news more and so I am posting this over here. I would like to request you all to post any further information about this or what are the new features that it is going to provide. I expect more and more replies on this soon.

Re: Windows 8 Beta tested to release in February

Yes that is going t be available by the end of the February but that does not mean that the beta version will be free of bugs. It is getting released to find bugs and we are the only people who are going to report the same to them and developer will fix that in the final version of this. I am also waiting for the beta version to be available.

There is no information yet on what will be available in beta version. Six months ago, Microsoft had released a video in which gave some taste of the new user interface. In June, the company escaped the slide that had revealed to the eye of Ballmer's ambitions in terms of innovative use sensors and launch an app store. In September, the company decided to give the curious chance to experience the new operating system in pre-beta, free download of the Developer Preview (the requirements are the same as Windows 7, and is available in version 32 and 64-bit). but there is more possibility that from February 2012, will be launched in the new Beta version of the Microsoft operating system: Windows 8. In addition to the operating system, Ballmer must file sales and manufacturing schedule (Roadmap) of products, which will leave more informed user and associated equipment and software for the enterprise.

This is from the sources in or close to Microsoft, the Next Web said that the next public release of Windows 8 beta will get the name. There is no preview or alpha version of Windows 8. The Windows 8 beta in February 2012 was reportedly available to the general public.

After the beta will probably follow two versions, namely the release candidate and RTM (Ready to Manufacture). In theory it is also possible that multiple release candidates will appear but this is not obvious. The normal Windows 8 versions, of course, keep the desktop environment but as an app. If there is indeed a Windows 8 version comes without the familiar desktop environment than it would be less complex and that may also appear earlier on the market.

On the Internet you can find it several dates on which the RTM version of Windows 8 might be available. For the first beta version of Windows 8, I could not really find a possible date. I also hope that this will b available by the month of the February.

I have not installed the developers preview version of the Windows 8 as that is full of bugs. I am waiting for the beta version of the Windows 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakshayani View Post
    I have not installed the developers preview version of the Windows 8 as that is full of bugs. I am waiting for the beta version of the Windows 8.
    Beta is also getting released for the testing purpose so dont expect much from that. That is also going to be with errors.