Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2011

Multiple repeating Widgets in OS X Lion

I keep deleting a HP Printer widget that informs me about ink levels. It returns repeatedly and re appears frequently on Dashboard screen in OS X Lion. How to get rid of this trouble.
Old 09-12-2011

Re: Multiple repeating Widgets in OS X Lion

Hewlett-Packard is SO annoying for this programming. The entire display is besieged with windows that are not a part of any addressable program. Imagine my shock when I had removed the widget yesterday and thought I was all the way through with this madness.

Needless to say I am not happy buying this hp printer. I opened the scroll down menu in the widgets and removed and disabled it from there this time rather than just choosing the widget and removing it from the widget screen.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,