Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2011

Java 6 Updates available for Lion and Snow Leopard

Hi friends recently I have heard about the release of the Java 6 Update for the Lion and Snow Leopard, so for that I have search many of the links and the sites but not get the updates so I want to know is there any update is really released by the Apple for the OS X Lion and Mac OS X Snow Leopard. If yes then please give the detail of the updated link. So if you guys have any of the information about this thing then please let me know.
Old 08-12-2011

Re: Java 6 Updates available for Lion and Snow Leopard

According to my information there may be the time for this thing to be available on the official site of the Apple, since Java 7 will be provided by Oracle and still the Oracle is working on this Java 6 Update. So I think that we jus t have to wait for some of the days to get this java 6 update for the Mac OS.
Old 08-12-2011

Even I have also seen many of the sites for this download of the update for the java 6 for my Mac OS Lion. So finally I have get this download there on the official site of the Apple. So if you are the Mac OS Lion user then you should go to the official site of the apple and have this update for java 6.
Old 08-12-2011

Hi friends if you are the Java for OS X Lion user than the Update for the Java you will get here
OS X Lion Update1
Old 08-12-2011

At starting even I was also confused for the update of the java 6 for the Mac OS X Snow Leopard, but finally I get the update here
Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 6
Old 09-12-2011

This is the best for the OS X Lion and Mac OS X Snow Leopard that the update Java 6 is available on the official website. So to have this Java 6 Updates you can go for the official sites and make this thing available for the Mac OS X.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,